5 Reasons to Make a Class A Your First RV
While there are shorter versions, Class As are generally the big motorhomes, sometimes extending to 40 feet and beyond. They are available with either gas or diesel engines and are often referred to as either motorhomes, busses, diesel pushers, coaches or motorcoaches. If you’re looking to dive head first into the RV lifestyle, a Class A may be the choice for you. And here’s why:
1. You want a home on the road. While large travel trailers and fifth wheels can certainly stake a claim to the “homey” description, it’s hard to rival the living areas and sleeping capacities of Class A motorhomes. These coaches can offer the same comforts and conveniences of small apartments and then some—think multiple TVs, zoned heating and cooling, tall ceilings, tile floors and electric fireplaces. They make traveling with furry friends easy too!
2. You want to travel in luxury. Spacious coaches also allow for full-sized showers and refrigerators, king-sized beds, a washer and dryer, multi-person seating areas, plentiful counter and closet space and custom décor—luxuries on the road to be sure. These units are also being built with serious technology, including app-based controls and monitoring, making it easier to manage a large unit’s systems and features.
3. You plan to take long trips, and maybe ones without predetermined destinations. With features like those already mentioned, hitting the road for weeks at a time, or even longer, is really no chore at all. This kind of coach also provides the freedom to change course on a whim, to visit a site a fellow traveler raved about, take in local-recommended events or visit an old friend you didn’t realize was in the neighborhood.
4. You want to be able to get up and go. With the right packing and storage arrangements, it’s very easy to hit the road quickly. There’s no need to hook up a tow vehicle and setting up camp can be done quickly with the push of a few buttons thanks to auto-leveling, power awnings and mobile apps.
5. You love to drive. Sitting high atop the captain’s chair looking out a panoramic wrap-around windshield (you’ll find that on all Class A Entegra Coach models) with several hundred horsepower behind you is enough to get some excited about a trip—and rightfully so. Class As are the kings of the road. It’s why we go to great lengths to engineer ours with premium ride and handling gear.
Watch this quick video for an idea of why we like to say our luxury diesel Class As are the quietest riding, best handling coaches on the market today. Period.
Some features described may not be available on all Entegra Coach models.