Stay up to date
Entegra Coach Newsroom
Entegra Coach to Introduce Reatta® Luxury Diesel Coach at FMCA
July 17, 2018
Gillette, WY. – Entegra Coach is excited to unveil Reatta®, the newest addition to its luxury rear engine diesel product offering, at the Family Motor Coach Associations International Convention and RV Expo in Gillette, Wyoming. Built on the Spartan K1 raised rail chassis with independent front suspension, the Reatta sports a Cummins 360 H.P. engine, features extensive high-end finishes and includes the exceptional owner support and service for which Entegra Coach is known.
The 37-foot Reatta is designed to meet consumer demand for a premium, more accessible package for younger RV buyers, as well as customers looking to drive a smaller luxury diesel motorcoach. Spartan's premium chassis features an independent front suspension, not offered on similar coaches by competitors. The Reatta has Bilstein shocks, providing the coach with best-in-class ride and handling partnered with Spartan's extensive service and support network, setting it apart from all the rest.
Reatta Luxury Diesel Coaches features:
- Spartan K1 raised rail chassis with independent front suspension
- Four eye-catching premium exterior paint choices
- Three custom floorplans
- Choice of two stunning interior designs
- Solid hard wood cabinets, styles and fascias
- Galley kitchen complete with residential refrigerator with ice maker and water dispenser, induction cooktop, 1.5 cu. ft. convection microwave oven, solid-surface countertops and stainless steel sink
- Versatouch Lyra command center with App for integration of coach controls
- Entertainment system including a 50-inch LED HDTV with a sound bar in the living room with Blu-Ray player in living area, and a 32-inch LED HDTV in the bedroom
- Hand laid polished tile flooring
- Exterior 39-inch LED HDTV
- Industry-leading manufacturer's limited 2-year warranty and 24-hour roadside protection plan
"We are very excited to add another luxury diesel coach to our Entegra Coach lineup and reach a new audience in the Class A market segment with this smaller, premium motorhome," said Brion Brady, General Manager of Entegra Coach. "This new coach, while smaller in size, offers the same luxury and premium ride that our owners have come to expect.”
The unveiling will feature scheduled media tours of the new luxury coach and the opportunity to speak to Brian LaPray, National Sales Manager for Entegra Coach and Steve Guillaume, President, Spartan Specialty Vehicles.
This is FMCA’s 98th International Convention and RV Expo. It is being held at the CAM-PLEX multi-event facilities in Gillette and goes through Saturday, July 21.