Introducing the 2020 Reatta XL – A New compact Luxury Diesel Choice
The Reatta took the luxury diesel pusher market by storm last year, with its nimble sub-40-foot Spartan® frame. The combination of our signature cab-forward design, independent front suspension and its shorter length make it one of the most exciting and simple Class A motorhomes to drive.
This year, we’re excited to offer another, even more luxurious take on the popular Reatta, the Reatta XL. Measuring in at 39' 11" in overall length and 12'10" tall, the Reatta XL is everything RVers have been loving about the Reatta and then some!
Upgraded Standard Features
- Spartan K2 raised-rail chassis with a Cummins® L9 turbocharged 380-horsepower engine with 1,150 lb.-ft. torque
- 1,000-watt engine block heater
- Independent 14,320-lb. front axle
- Dana® 22,000-lb. rear axle
- Heated basement storage
- Aqua-Hot® 250D diesel hydronic water and heating system
- Hand-laid, polished porcelain tile floor with an electric radiant heating system
- Onan® 10,000-watt diesel generator with auto-gen start on slide-out tray
- Power adjustable driver and passenger seats with integrated seatbelts
- Two 7", in-dash Sony® touchscreen displays for infotainment and side- and rear-view monitoring
- Front overhead Insignia™ 32-inch LED TV
- Expanded 10" touchscreen coach systems control panel
- Security safe
Exterior Paint Options
To see more photos, specs, standard and optional features click here. We’re excited to be able to offer travelers yet another luxurious motorhome option and can’t wait to see the Reatta XL out on the road. To experience the Reatta XL find your nearest dealer.