Our family is proud to stand behind every Entegra Coach we build. Our commitment is to provide the highest level of products and services possible. We invite you to compare our warranty with other manufacturers—we think you’ll find that your satisfaction is our lifelong passion.The
Entegra Coach (“Entegra”) warranty covers this recreational vehicle (“RV”),
- When used only for its intended purpose of recreational travel and camping,
- For two (2) years, or the first twenty-four thousand (24,000) miles of use, whichever occurs first.
- In addition, it covers the structural integrity (defined as something essential to the manner of construction during the assembly process covering the sidewall framing, roof framing and floor framing) for five (5) years.
- It covers RV’s sold in the United States, U.S. Territories and Canada, only.
- The warranty periods begin on the date that the RV is delivered to the first retail purchaser by an independent, authorized dealer of Entegra, or, if the dealer places the vehicle in service prior to retail sale, on the date the RV is first placed in such service.
- In the event that a substantial defect in material or workmanship, attributable to Entegra, is found to exist during the warranty periods, it will be repaired or replaced, at Entegra’s option, without charge to the RV owner, in accordance with the terms, conditions and limitations of this limited warranty.